Serves: 1 - 2 (2 small pizzas)
- 50 g rindless shortcut bacon (3 slices), sliced
- 2 small rye pita bread (or white or wholemeal - Points)
- 1/4 jar mild salsa
- 75g Perfect Italiano Light Ricotta (1/3 a 250g tub)
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 spring onion
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 capsicum, sliced (or grilled capsicum)
- 1/2 tsp rosemary ground
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- other points-free vegies like olives, mushrooms, asparagus etc
Put pita on oven tray and spread thickly with salsa
Mix ricotta, garlic and rosemary and dollop over pita bases.
Sprinkle ham, onion, spring onions, capsicums and other vegies.
Add tomato and sprinle with herbs.
Bake on high for about 10 mins.
Not on Core? Each pizza is approx 3 pts