- 1 packet of savoury mince, about 250 g raw weight
(or 250g premium mince fried with half an onion)
- 2/3 cup mint peas
- 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen beans
- 2 frozen spinach cubes
- hand ful of snow peas, trimmed and sliced in half vertically
- 1 cup dry couscous
- 2 tsp beef stock powder (or 2 cubes)
- 2-4 tsp Moroccan spice mix (depends on brand)
- 4 "clumps" coriander, coarsely chopped
In a very large microwave bowl, steam the vegies from frozen
Meanwhile, add couscous, stock and spice mix to another bowl and 1 cup boiling water (hint add the 2 tsp of spice mix, and taste later), stand for 5 mins
Add mince, couscous and raw snow peas to vegies, mix well.
Microwave for a few minutes until all hot.
Add the chopped cori, stir through and enjoy.