A quick, easy, cheap and filling soup.
Serves: 6-12 (makes about 5 litres, but can be scales down easily)
- vegetable stock cubes/powder
- 1/2 pack french onion soup mix
- 1 cup small sized pasta
- 1kg bag frozen mixed vegies
- a couple of cubes of frozen spinach
- handful of chopped smokey bacon/ham
- crushed garlic
- 1-2 tins diced tomatoes
- Italian herbs mix
Method:Boil a large pot of water, add everything
Cook on medium with lid on until pasta is tender (about 10 mins).
Season with some Italian herbs mix and pepper.
Not on Core? With 200g ham off the bone and 100g pasta, the whole pot is approx 10-12 points, depending on how much peas and corn are in the mixed vegies.