Also suitable for slow cooker - simmer on high for 1 1/2 - 2 hours
Serves: 6 x 1 cup serves
Points: 1 pt per cup
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion, diced small
- 4 vegetable stock cubes, and 1L water
- 100 g Lentils, split type
- 300 g Potato (3 medium), peeled and diced to under 1cm
- 1 bunch spinach, finely chopped (or 150 g, frozen spinach)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
Spray pot with oil.
Heat and brown onion and garlic.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer with lid on until potato is tender (15-20 mins)
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is 7 pts, or 1 pt per cup