- 1 onion diced
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 cup frozen spinach
- 300g baked chicken breast, diced or shredded (or use 350 g diced raw chicken breast fillet)
- 1.5 L water
- 1.5 TB chicken stock powder (6 stock cubes)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 cup small pasta or risoni (160g)
- 375 ml can Carnation Light and Creamy Evaporated milk 98.5% fat free
Coat your soup pan with oil spray and sautee onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
If using raw chicken breast, add here and cook until chicken turns white
Add cooked chicken, frozen vegetables, water, stock and thyme and bring to boil.
Add pasta and simmer for 20 mins.
Add evaporated milk, parsley and pepper to taste and simmer for a couple of minutes - do not boil
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is 25.5 pts or 3 pts serving 8, or 4 pts for 6 large servings