Difficulty: Very easy
- 100g baked chicken breast, diced (or 140g breast fillet grilled and diced)
- 1 1/2 cup watermelon, diced to 1cm
- about 10cm of cucumber, sliced or diced
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 10 fresh mint leaves, sliced very thin (try scissors)
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 TB balsamic vinegar
- 3 TB lemon juice
In your serving bowl, make a nest of spinach.
In another non-metallic bowl, toss the rest of the ingredients together and serve on top of the spinach nest.
Optional - sprinkle with 3 tsp of strong parmesan for an extra 0.5 pts
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is 5pts