- 1 x 500g quantity of 2 cm meatballs
- 2 medium Carrots, diced (2 cup)
- 150 g Sweet Potato, diced (1 cup)
- 1 large onion, diced (1 cup)
- 3 TB garlic, crushed
- 250 g Potatoes, diced (2 cup)
- 4 TB BeefStock Powder
- 200 g of McKenzies Soup Mix
- 10 cup Water
- 1 can (400g) Diced Tomato
- 3 TB Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Oregano Leaves
- 3TB tomato paste
- 2 cup Cabbage, shredded
- Salt/pepper to taste
Make the meatballs. If frozen, if fine to use without defrosting
Sautee onion, carrot, potato, sweet potato and garlic for 5 mins in pan sprayed with oil.
Add rest of ingredients except cabbage and simmer with lid on for 30 mins.
Take off heat, stir cabbage through.
Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving, trying to get an even number of meatballs in each bowl.
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is 22 pts , or 3.5pts each serving 6