With my amazing savoury mince you can have this on the table within 10 minutes of walking through the door!
Savoury mince is mince fried in onion and garlic and frozen in household sized portions
If you have any left overs, this makes a very nice cold salad the next day
- 1 packet of savoury mince, about 250 g raw weight
(or 250g premium mince fried with half an onion)
- 2/3 cup mint peas
- 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen beans
- 2 frozen spinach cubes
- hand ful of snow peas, trimmed and sliced in half vertically
- 1 cup dry couscous
- 2 tsp beef stock powder (or 2 cubes)
- 2-4 tsp Moroccan spice mix (depends on brand)
- 4 "clumps" coriander, coarsely chopped
In a very large microwave bowl, steam the vegies from frozen
Meanwhile, add couscous, stock and spice mix to another bowl and 1 cup boiling water (hint add the 2 tsp of spice mix, and taste later), stand for 5 mins
Add mince, couscous and raw snow peas to vegies, mix well.
Microwave for a few minutes until all hot.
Add the chopped cori, stir through and enjoy.