- 400g chicken breast, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 small oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 150g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 TB olive oil
- 4 cups stir fry vegetables (I used broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum, brussell sprouts and 1/2 cup frozen corn)
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Optional - 1 tsp chilli flakes
- lettuce shredded, about 2 cups (for nest)
- carrot, grated, about 1 1/2 cups (for nest)
Add oil to wok and heat.
Stirfry chicken, onion, garlic and oranges until chicken is cooked.
Add vegies, soy sauce and herbs and stir fry for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile put the noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water for 5 mins, then drain.
Line a bowl with shredded lettuce like a nest, then line with the carrot (this half fills the bowl so you have a much smaller serve of stirfry)
Add the noodles to the strifry and warm through (add chilli if using - is very mild).
Serve stir fry in lettuce and carrot nest.
Not on Core? The total points for this recipe is 23
(with 1/2 cup corn and free point vegies)