- 500g peeled and boiled carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- fresh parsley, about 2 TB chopped
- fresh coriander, about 3 TB chopped
- 3TB lemon juice
- salt and pepper to your taste
Heat a nonstick frypan coated with oil spray.
Add the garlic and fry on medium for about 3 mins until it is very aromatic
Side or salad - halve cooked carrots (quarter enormous ones) and slice to 5mm
Dip - mash carrots with no added moisture
Add carrot to fry pan, along with remaining ingredients and warm through for a few minutes.
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is 0! Yes, not a single point smeaked in here!