- 40-50g bacon, fat removed and sliced thin (points calculated on 3 slices WW bacon)
- 125g tin 4 bean mix, drained
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- small amount of chilli paste or chilli sauce, try 1/8-1/4 tsp first
- 1 slice of grainy bread, toasted
In a non-stick pan dry fry the bacon until it starts to brown.
Add the beans and chilli and warm through for 2 mins.
Turn heat off and stir through the cherry tomatoes.
Serve on top of toast
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is 4 pts