- 800g lean beef, cut into 1.5 - 2cm cubes
- 12 cocktail potatoes (450g)
- * 1 sachet Master Foods Creamy Beef and Potato Curry Sachet (2pts)
- 2 beef stock cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup non fat milk (ie Pura Tone)
- 2 tsp coconut essence (milk and coco essence = non fat coco milk!)
- 3 TB tomato paste
- 4TB cornflour (to thicken), mixed with a little of the water to make a paste
Put all in slow cooker.
Cook on low from breakfast to dinner time.
On Core you'll need to allow 1/2 pt per serve for the flavour sachet
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is approx 28 pts, serving 6 = 4.5 pts per serve
Add 2 pts for or 3/4 cup cooked rice (2.5 pts for 1/4c raw rice)