- 1 rye mountain bread
- 30 g shaved ham
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 5 asparagus spears (or 15 asparagus tips), dried on paper towel
- 3 TB low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 4 basil leaves
- 1/2 spring onion, chopped
- 4 olives, sliced, dried on paper towel
- capsicum strips
- Italian herbs mix, sprinkle
Lay mountain bread out flat.
Arrange all in layers through the middle third of the wrap, finishing with the ham.
Gently roll up and place on a baking tray so the bottom is 2 layers of wrap, then the ham. This stops it going soggy. (Yes, ham is pictured on top and yes it was a tad soggy).
Bake at 180*C for 10-15 minutes until crispy.