This is called free soup as it has no Points on the Weight Watchers Program
It is easy as there is no preparation
I often turn this into a more filling meal by adding some of my Steamed Meatballs
Serves: 4 large serves
- 1 x 1kg bag of homebrand mixed vegetables
- 1 x 400g diced tomatoes
- 4-6 vegetable stock cubes
- onion - either 1 diced real onion, 1/2 cup frozen diced onion or 1/2 packet french onion soup mix (in which case, just 4 stock cubes)
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp (or more) Italian herns mix
- optional - a couple bay leaves
Bung all into large saucepan or slow cooker insert.
Add 4 cans worth of water (about 6 cups).
Slow cooker: low for 3-4 hours
Stove top: simmer for 15 mins
How easy is that?
Not on Core? The total Points for this recipe is 0 pts
Note for people counting Points - if youx mix has peas or corn, these are not free. You should allocate a small amount of Pts, 1/2 pt per serve, or 1/2 pt for 2 serves depending on how much is in the mix.